Popular Posts

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Some Things Change

FREESTYLE

I remember it all like it was just yesterday,
Sittin' on my back porch just watchin' it rain.
Wrapped up in a blanket just thinkin' bout the good ole days.
Lookin' at your smile just a lookin' at me,
I pull you in close and listen to your heart just a beat, beat, beatin' for me.
I wonder where it all went wrong
I wonder what made it all change.
How could you let something like that just fade away?
Was it something I said?
Can you tell me baby, just what I did?
I never thought this could happen to us.
Never thought you'd leave me in your dust
But now I see your gone.
Just left me here a wait, wait , waitin'
for you.
I wonder where it all went wrong.
I wonder what made it all change.
How could you let something like that just fade away?
Was it something I said or something I did?
Can you tell me baby, what happened to you?
I miss the way those brown eyes shine
The way your hand felt locked in mine.
the lingering sweetness of every kiss
Babe I tell ya that's what I miss.
I wonder why everything has to change.
I wonder why some things just can't stay the same.
But babe you know no matter what I do
I'm never gonna get over you.


2 comments: